During this unprecedented time, K B Zaveree Jewelers, Inc. aims to ensure the safety of each customer as well as the safety of all our employees.
K B Zaveree Jewelers, Inc. will strictly follow CDC & local government authorities regarding guidelines and best business practices to limit the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Customers must wear masks at all times, while inside a K B Zaveree Jewelers retail location.
- Please limit your party to 2 people only (No Children, Elderly, or at Risk Individuals for COVID-19).
- Please keep a minimum of 6ft of distance between yourself, other customers & K B Zaveree sales associates.
- Customer’s will have to sanitize their hands before entering any retail location.
- In order to limit the spread of COVID-19, K B Zaveree Jewelers, Inc. requests its valued customers to refrain from trying on any jewelry.
- Please refrain from shopping in-store if you are exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- As per CDC and government guidelines, we will be limiting the total number of customers in our retail stores.
- Each appointment time will be limited to 30 minutes in order to minimize each customer’s exposure time.
- For security reasons, please provide your driver’s license/identification number when checking in at the front door.
- During this time, our public restrooms will be closed.
- Outside food and drinks will not be allowed in-store
- YOUR safety is the most important part of our endearing business relationship. Please follow all of these guidelines to keep yourself safe from COVID-19. Together, we can all do our part to help prevent the spread of this pandemic.